Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Ok, I know I just posted about me getting the promotion, but when I seen the date on that post I noticed today was Friday the 13th!! I have a hard time remembering what day of the week it is.  All I know is that I work 4 days at the Sheriffs Office, then 4 days at job #2.  Thats all I can ever remember is seems like...So cut me some slack people!!
Now, for my Friday the 13th post...I would like to ask all of you a serious question...In honor of this great day, I would like to bring up some scary people, and I ask you this...who is the worst of them all?  Lets review just a few shall we....


First up when have Freddy Kruger...the dream killer!! A very bad bad man.  After being burnt alive, he made a deal with the devil himself to allow him to continue killing kids in their dreams, and we all know what happens if they die in their dreams...the die in real life.  Fred has the power to control a lot of things...after all, once you fall asleep..your in his world now.  So remember the song...1,2 Freddy's coming for you...3,4 better lock your door. 5,6 grab a crucifix. 7,8 better stay up late. 9,10 Never sleep again!!!
Secondly, we have Jason Voorhees.  One of the masked Killers.  He is a special kind of guy, (yes I mean a window licker) He was made fun of a lot at summer camp which made things go from bad to worse.  Next thing he knows he is drowing in the lake and nobody was there to save him.  So, like anyone else, of course he is pissed about that now.  So what does he do?...you guessed it, kills everyone he sees....not a very happy guy is he?  Big jerk...and what does it take to kill this guy?  If you figure it out, tell the big chested girl that is running around topless how to do it....and stop inviting him in to take a shower with you...come on people.  Hell, your so easy to kill I could strangle you with a cordless phone.
Third, we have Mike Myers. Now can somebody please tell me what the heck this guys problem is.  We know he has something for his sister, I mean come on, he is always after her.  And whats the deal with the mask?  Jason's mask is cool, it has a purpose at least, his is just weird...maybe that is why he is in such a bad mood all the time, Jason got the good mask.  Well, guess what Mike, you should have been in line sooner at the mask picking party, then maybe you would have a better one!! Anyways, dont go to his house, he doesn't like visitors. 

Fourth we have The Predator.  Who provoked this guy?  He first shows up in the jungle and starts to kill of a team of soldiers.  Maybe they got in the way of his game hunting?  I dont know.  Then he decides to go to L.A. and pick on a cop who is only trying to do his job.  At least while he was there he helped out by killing off some of the scum of L.A.  I wonder if he at least got a chance to see some movie stars while he was there.  Maybe took a stoll around town and did some shopping.  All I can say is this guy is big a mean as well, and dont try and kiss him, take one look at his mouth and you will know what I am talking about....Just plain nasty!!
Fifth we have the alien.  Kills for no other reason then just to do it.  Acid for blood, 2 mouths both with sharp enough teeth to cut through steel, a long tail that is good for not only killing, but helps with poking the fire too.  And the down side to these guys...there is more then one.  Lots more.  Creppy lil buggers are all over the place.  But they do scream like a girl! (No offense ladies)  But they do.  If you happen to run into them, let me give ya some advice...RUN LIKE HELL and call Sigourney Weaver.  She knows how to handle them pretty well.  And if your lucky, she may just kiss one for ya...who knows, you may be into that kind of thing.


There you have it people, just a few that I have selected for you to pick from.  So again, in honor of Friday the 13th...who is the baddest of the bad here? Tough pick huh!!?  I know, it was hard for me to pick the worst of them all myself.  They all do what they do and do it very well.  But if you ask me, the worst out of all of them...is one that stands out from the rest....someone so scary that just the mention of his name brings shivers to your spin, makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up...I hope you all can sleep after I tell you who it is....But in my opinon, the worst of them all...is........................................................................

                                                                    THIS GUY!!!!!!!
Have a good night and try and get some sleep now if you can!!!! I know, scary huh!!


Happy Friday the 13th everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment